Friday, January 23, 2009

Known period transition

All he has ever known is to serve his country, even if it meant giving his life for it. It is known as the period of transition, and it starts a week from today, the time when the United States has not one president but two. I want to point out two key segments, one where he talks about IMAX, and the other when he talks about James Cameron Avatar. ANDY MURRAY will begin his bid for a historic third straight Masters Series title with a second-round match against American Sam Querrey in Paris tonight. But other pollsters say traditional polling models may not be picking up the large number of first-time voters expected to turn out in Tuesdays election. Theres also that little rebel inside of me saying that nobodys going to tell me how much I need to weigh or what I need to look like to fit in.

No comments: